Friday 4 May 2012

Samriddhi Rai


Those of you who dont know who Samriddhi Rai is she was Miss Tourism Queen Nepal 2011. Apart from that she is also a writer, columinist for the himalayan times (Nepals Daily English newspaper), Blogger (the reason i found her), and according to her an aspiring singer and a basketball player. As i mentioned i found about this package of talent through her blog (mentioned below). I clicked onto her blog just thinking it must be same as every other blog out there but i was surprised to find out how good it was. From grammar to spelling to dhamal ko english to every small detail was great. She has been writing her thoughts on her blog since February 2012. I cannot believe i hadnt heard of her till this day. But i m glad i came across her blog thanks to Lex Limbu's facebook page. I advise you all to have a look at her blog too. I promise you all you wont be dissapointed. And do not forget to mention your thoughts on column below.

                      Click Here To Read Her Blog

1 comment:

  1. m sorry to say I didnt find her the way u mentioned. Rather I found her to b stubborn n rude. I read almost all of her articles its ok but not exceptional.

    ReplyDelete